Finally found one! Specialized Epic Ultimate

RawBikeCo

Senior Retro Guru
I have literally been looking for one of these forever.....considered a few in wrong size for me but decided to hold out while collecting parts, hopefully one day surely one will come along! Well a few weeks ago one did.....well it didn't directly but I spyed one sitting in the background of an Ebay ad for another frame, sent a cheeky email asking if it could be for sale and to my amazement not only was the answer yes but it was the size I'd been after.

In lovely condition, not perfect, a few scraps but polished up beautifully. Build wise I'm in no rush, got a load of Umma Gumma stuff already, correct fsx fork and ti stem, undecided if I go M900 XTR throughout or use the grey umma grip shifts grip I have squirrelled away? Brakes and cranks I'd like something bit more trick, avid ultimates would be correct, and topline cranks, if anything out there I'd be interested, drop me a message.

Attachments

• IMG_4829.jpg
    IMG_4829.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,243
Re:

Attachments

• IMG_4831.jpg
    IMG_4831.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,237
  • IMG_4832.jpg
    IMG_4832.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,237
  • IMG_4833.jpg
    IMG_4833.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,237
  • IMG_4834.jpg
    IMG_4834.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,238
:cool: nice find, personally i would probably go with the xtr, and i would leave the hoods off. It is nice to have the choice though :)

Mark

Back