1996 GT pantera tidy up

Tom120

Retro Newbie
Ive had this bike since 1998 when I was 11 and my dad bought it second hand from a work mate for my Christmas present. Its not been ridden since 2004 and until last month was sat in my parents garage covered in dust they were going to bin it when clearing out :facepalm: so I went round and brought it back and started cleaning it up in my spare time here's the results. I've put a set of grips on and new brake cables. but as far as im aware other than the seat and tyres its as standard as when it was bought.
Only issue is the frame is a small and im 5'11" so not the best to ride but ive had it out this morning first time in 13 years which was fun but a killer for my back. so probably sell it in a few weeks. does anyone know what these go for ?

Anyway here's the photos

thats pretty tidy looking. and as you say, looks original for the most part.

Official answer - there is a 'whats it worth' area of the forum, questions like this are best placed there.

But hey, since you're here...
Unfortunately they don't seem to be worth that much, on fleabay they tend to go for £50-150 depending on the prevailing wind, I would say a nice looking one like this should be £100+ without too much worry but who knows? May find someone on here prepared to offer a good sum for it, depends on location etc. ie if you are local to me we should talk :D

Re:

Thanks for the comments I'm based in Runcorn Cheshire and I've put the bike on e bay see what happens on your advice I've set the reserve at £50. Thanks for the comments

Back