A brace Cannondales

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Finally after a very long time in an attic, here are a lovely pair of bouncy Cannondales

The Delta V 1000 is totally original as it came out of the shop 25 or so years ago. Not a single bit has been changed. It's had limited use in its early life, including a day going up and down the World Cup Downhill course in Vail. Other than that, its spent 20 or so years in an attic.

The Killer V I built up from a frame in the early mid 90's, when it was brand new and the bees knees. All the bits are from the original build except the SRAM V-Brakes which i put on a few years later. I used this one quite a bit back in the day, then its spent a similar amount of time in the attic as the Delta V.

Its good to get them out of the attic and cleaned up ready to ride again. I think in todays retro MTB market, these offer amazing value of one was buying one, as they don't seem to command high prices. Great fun to ride, great craftsmanship (this is when cannonade hand filed all the welds down) and certainly eye catching.

I'll post some more pictures of them in the wild when i get round to it.

T

Attachments

• foto_no_exif-4.jpg
    foto_no_exif-4.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 799
  • foto_no_exif-3.jpg
    foto_no_exif-3.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 799
I love these.

Small point, but the killer V was the fully rigid version; no headshok.

You actually have a brace of Delta Vs.

Loverly.

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that about the killer/delta differences.

In that case here's my pair of Delta V's

T

The hardtail Delta V is one of my unicorns, unfortunately, they rarely come up in my size, and it would have to be the earlier models with the curved fork too...

yours are beautiful. :)

My_Teenage_Self":1llnu3cu said:
The hardtail Delta V is one of my unicorns, unfortunately, they rarely come up in my size, and it would have to be the earlier models with the curved fork too...

yours are beautiful. :)

Hi My Teenage Self.

Thanks for posting on my Brace of Cannondales post. I'm toying with the idea of selling the hardtail Delta V. If i was, would you be interested? I'm not sure exact worth either, would you happen to know or have an idea?

Thanks
T

Back