1992 Rocky Mountain Cirrus

RockiMtn

Gold Trader
Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View
First post here, hailing from Canada, hope ppl don't mind! :D

Thought I'd share my Cirrus here, as this is one of the place I have found a few fellow owners!

Since originally posting my bike here, I've done a LONG string of changes to my bike. Ah the curse of RB! updated Aug 6, 12 :twisted:

Attachments

• DSC01199.jpg
    DSC01199.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 10,735
  • DSC01631.jpg
    DSC01631.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 7,240
  • DSC01630.jpg
    DSC01630.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 2,976
Hi Rocki,

Nice ride :D ...and welcome

In the town where I used to live untill recently a cute blonde was cruising around on Cirrus. You can't beat that, can you?

Hi Elev12k,

Thanks for the welcome. So you never even TRIED to ask the girl for her name and number??? ;)

I use to owned a Rocky Mountain Experience (Cirrus little brother) which got stolen. Unfortunately I couldn't replace it with another Experience, but luckily I found myself the Cirrus frame at one of my local LBS. Had to save up for a couple of years before building it up.

RockiMtn":3isvav9s said:
Hi Elev12k,

Thanks for the welcome. So you never even TRIED to ask the girl for her name and number??? ;)

No :oops:

I use to owned a Rocky Mountain Experience (Cirrus little brother) which got stolen. Unfortunately I couldn't replace it with another Experience, but luckily I found myself the Cirrus frame at one of my local LBS. Had to save up for a couple of years before building it up.

Happy to hear the stolen :twisted: Experienced reincarnated in this much beloved Cirrus

Does look good :cool: though I'd loose the mudgaurd, at least for the photies :)

kaiser":1z9crrl9 said:
Does look good :cool: though I'd loose the mudgaurd, at least for the photies :)

I have a spare classic Flite saddle with ti rails mounted on a Syncro pro post for when i do trails. the Flite gelflow, xy post and rear deflector is for when i commute to work. can't afford to get too dirty arriving in the morning. no showering facilities unfortunately! :LOL:

thanks guys. i'll post up a pic without the "guards" on when i get a chance. yeah i instantly fell in love with the geometry of the cirrus/experience frame. and when i first laid eyes on the amp forks, i knew instantly they had to be mated together!

i'm thinking of sourcing a race face turbine lp crankset and slapping it on. silver cranks arms and black rings. what do ppl think? is there anything i have to worry about when i finding a set to fit onto my bike?

Back