Muddy Fox Courier Comp and a Univega

Mk1 Geoff

Dirt Disciple
This forum has got a lot to answer for!! I spend a lot of time looking at all the amazing bikes you guys & gals have and it makes me think of all the bikes I have memories off from back in the day. The retro bike bug has well and truely bit.

So after recently purchasing a lovely 1993 Orange Clockwork I thought having 3 bikes was too many. So I sold my Cannondale Beast of the East and now have my Cube road bike up for sale which I spent a small fortune on building.

Feeling the need for a cheap hack I recently picked up a Univega FS750 for the grand sum of £30. It's in well used condition but everything works including the Rock Shox Indy and it has a fairly decent spec. I then today felt bored so decided to hunt for another bike. Found this Muddy Fox Courier Comp on Gumtree locally and for £50 I had to go and fetch it. I know it's not a top end bike but I really like it. Will get some better pics tomorrow. Frame is in great condition and it has an interesting mix of new and old parts including a DCD Mr Crud chain tensioner and a Club Roost Go Fast handlebars with brace. Initial plan is to ride and enjoy and eventually bring back to standard spec.

Any comments welcome as I'm new to the retro scene and don't know too much about the bikes and specs etc.

IMG_1867.png

IMG_1868.png

IMG_1873.png

Back