Recommendations for a small saddle bag

widowmaker

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
I seem to be getting fussy as I get older :oops:

I am looking for a small saddle bag, with space for a couple of 700/40 tubes, a multi-tool, levers and patches.

But I have a Lezyne Strip Drive Rear Light which takes up a fair bit of the seatpost as it fits vertically on the post, my current (rather large) topeak wedge expandable fits but obscures the new light :facepalm:

So I am looking for a suitably sized one that fits snuggly to the seat rails quick release or not , that does not flap around and leaves space for my new light.

Clip on light on the little sewn on strap on the bag?

I have a few that might suffice. They would be cash to n collection attached to an explosif :LOL:

But seriously I do have a couple spare. (Light, bag or both) How big is your old one?

Re:

The light is a new rechargable one with a rubber band fixing so does not fit in the saddlebag loop.

The current bag is a topeal wedge expadable one, I'll check the capacity. I was looking for one that fits snuggly on the end of the seat rails where they slope upwards.

Re:

I've got one of the smaller Topeak seat packs. It is the none quick release version with adjustable straps; I prefer these as they pull tight up under the saddle and don't tend to rattle around so much.

Back