mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I bought this off of here a while ago, i wasnt looking for a Dynatech at the time, even though i have always had a soft spot for Raleigh, it was more of an impulse buy :roll: need to learn to resist 🤦 :LOL:
Anyway, dainesefreak, who kindly sold me the bike, and travelled with his family to deliver it too me (thank you) had looked after the bike so i havent really done that much to it apart from change a few things like the seatpost and saddle, the tyres, the cranks/pedals and a few bolts etc. I still need to swap the bb and was going to get some new decals made up but i quite like the look without them at the moment.
I have found out the bike was an ex team bike, unfortunatly that is all i have been able to find out so far, what team? im not sure, the frame or whole bike? again not sure at the moment but it is something i will be looking into in the future.

The current spec is:

Frame Torus 18 inch
UGLI Forks
Ritchey Logic headset
Stem DynaTech Ti
Handlebar Sandvik Ti
Brakes Shimano XT
Brake Levers Shimano XT Sti
Shifters Shimano XT Sti
Front Derailleur Shimano XT
Cranks Shimano XT
Chainrings Shimano XT
Rims Mavic SUP 117
Dynatech Seatpost
Flite Ti Saddle
Ti USE Spin Stix

I have taken some poor light pics, if ever the sun shines i will upload some better ones :)

Mark P1010109 (Medium).JPG P1010105 (Medium).JPG P1010102 (Medium).JPG P1010098 (Medium).JPG P1010097 (Medium).JPG P1010096 (Medium).JPG P1010094 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Lovely, I really like the Torus.
Nice build, not so blingy and all the better for it. Let the Ti do the talking!

Stick Legs":276hhcbg said:
Lovely, I really like the Torus.
Nice build, not so blingy and all the better for it. Let the Ti do the talking!

Thank you. I dont mind a bit of colour but i do like the look of this as is, and for now im not going to add any decals and will probably take the fork decals off too.
It has built up into a really light bike, but i find it a bit harsh compared to other ti frames i have ridden, it is quick though :)

Mark

Back