Litespeed Ocoee

youngsspeed

Mountain Cycle Fan
Almost finished with my first Ti bike. I have Litespeed stem and post on their way. Running a King Ti headset and Phil Wood Ti magnium bottom bracket. I thought a radial lace would be retro. Also the Control Tech brakes.

Attachments

• IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 997
I don't know if it's just me but the radial laced front wheel looks a little out of place with the beefy lawhill fork. Otherwise looking good!

Re:

Very nice, as for the bars and stem, I don't know why but I've a feeling it was you that hit the buy it now on this auction..... :LOL:

IMG_4301.jpeg

Re:

At least I didn't put the Suspenders on. The Lawills don't look as bulky as you would think. The tubes are smaller in diameter.

Attachments

• IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 900
Although I do think I will keep the carbon Protaper bars on it. I really do like those bars. I have Protapers on every bike.

youngsspeed":16lfgx67 said:
Although I do think I will keep the carbon Protaper bars on it. I really do like those bars. I have Protapers on every bike.

I meant to say post and stem! That swept bar would have been wrong as you obviously knew. I have a thing for Sakae powerbulge Ti bars ;)

Back