Scott Endorphin number 2 FINISHED ! ! !

Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Ok, not a build thread as such as mine tend to get samey, just thought I'd share with you a bike that I'm building at the moment. Bought this from a Scott brother, cheers Marcin ;)

Quick mock up, was unsure about the black forks.

IMG_0706 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

Had some lovely rings turn up for the Race Face cranks,

IMG_0713 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

Is gold a bit too much? I have matching bottle cage bolts too :cool:

IMG_0717 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

Had some blue forks turn up for it , Appols for photo of guitar and stuff, was the only photo I had. Not being flash, I'd just unpacked them, before some practice/lesson on the guitar.

WP_20161118_20_49_44_Pro by Michael Murray, on Flickr

And how it stands now,

IMG_0718 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

IMG_0719 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

Why get another? I like them, do I need another reason? This is the colour my green one was originally

Just want to do a couple of paint touch-ups and polish the frame before I cable it up and put the chain and brakes on.

Hope you like it

Mike

Re:

Having one is cool... But two is plain nutz

Like your style though Mr Muzz... Will be great to see it at next years Hell of the North (twins)

Re: Scott Endorphin number 2

Nice, those blue sids look much better than the black forks. And there is nothing wrong with a bit of gold, even though i would probably go with blue myself :)

Mark

Re:

By the way Mike where did it come from?

After seeing and having a quick spin on the green one at Mayhem 2015 I had to waited ages to find one in the right size
Was well worth the wait though :LOL:

Re:

How come you went with the plain yellow one like mines when there was a World cup one on offer :cool:

Re:

It is a World Cup one Nick, says so in red, over the ENDORPHIN decal

Re:

Looks lovely that, and far better with a proper fork on.

al.

Re:

Thanks for the kind words lads! ;)

Hope it will get closer to completion this weekend

Mike

Back