McMahon Ti

Monomusic

Old School Hero
It's a early McMahon Ti. Fork is Ti version I build this bike for my wife .. ride quality is amazing .. thinking about rebuild it for myself :twisted:

All XC Pro Grease Guard , rear M scissor brake. Original McMahon Ti Suspension fork. that what I was told.. and the wheels is Zipp vintage 515

Re:

Lovely bike, and very interesting brakes - how effectively do they work, as compared to say your run-of-the-mill Shimano canti brakes?

Re: Re:

k-rod":354ispvc said:
Lovely bike, and very interesting brakes - how effectively do they work, as compared to say your run-of-the-mill Shimano canti brakes?

I think it is good enough ,but I do not dare to squeeze it too hard.

Monomusic":25xdif2n said:
k-rod":25xdif2n said:

You can :mrgreen: . I've got some on my Merlin (rear) and on my … McMahon (Front and rear). They give quite the same feeling than the Suntour RollerCam, with quite the same power. The main problem is to remove the wheel :LOL:

Nice bike !

24pouces":105vrjje said:
Monomusic":105vrjje said:
k-rod":105vrjje said:

You can :mrgreen: . I've got some on my Merlin (rear) and on my … McMahon (Front and rear). They give quite the same feeling than the Suntour RollerCam, with quite the same power. The main problem is to remove the wheel :LOL:

Nice bike !

Thanks for the info ! :mrgreen:

I like the bike, I like the wheels, just not together. It makes it look like a fat bike. Love these Mcmahon's though

KDM":m4fpxhzc said:
I like the bike, I like the wheels, just not together. It makes it look like a fat bike. Love these Mcmahon's though

Thanks for comment, I have many wheel set will try to change and see how it look.

Back