1994 FAT Chance Shock-a-Billy-update and spec change

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Hi guys,
Just a quick update on a few of my current projects. Slow going due to work but they are slowly getting there!
First up its my Shock-a-Billy project. Almost finished now- just waiting for the front wheel to return from the wheel builder and a front mech from Scant.
Will post full spec when its finished, hopefully by the end of the week ;)

Ignore the mis-matching wheels, front is an old spare thats on just to keep it of the floor!

I'm desperately looking for a green Ringle cage and QRs to finish it off- anyone??

Sorry about the shitty pictures, I cannot get broadband out here so I have to reduce the quality. I'll post up some good ones when its finished.

sab01.jpg

What do you think?

sab02.jpg

Re: Project Progress Part 1 - FAT SAB

Dr S":2d6rbueq said:
just waiting for the front wheel to return from the wheel builder and a front mech from Scant.

]

you make it sound like you've bloody paid for it ;) :LOL: :LOL:

scant":3qejgrxz said:
Dr S":3qejgrxz said:
just waiting for the front wheel to return from the wheel builder and a front mech from Scant.

]

As good as done sir- Paypal is my next port of call!

Dr S":120cyvz4 said:
scant":120cyvz4 said:
Dr S":120cyvz4 said:

]

I had to check, anyone else get paypal funds into their account but no paypal notification sent to their email account? :LOL:

i've got some pewter toplines that would look nice on that SAB ;)

scant":38qummdd said:
Dr S":38qummdd said:
scant":38qummdd said:
Dr S":38qummdd said:

]

I had to check, anyone else get paypal funds into their account but no paypal notification sent to their email account? :LOL:

i've got some pewter toplines that would look nice on that SAB ;)

I never get e-mails from Paypal but my anti-spam has a mind of its own :roll:

Re- Toplines, stop spending my money !! I don't need them, I don't need them, I don't need.................................... :LOL:

payment for mech sent dude ;)

cheers
s

cchris2lou":3xlbqz9r said:
looking good , but I thought you were selling it .

I was looking to thin down the collection as I have spent far too much lately but then I remembered about a car I had stashed away that I don't use and sold that instead. I then eased my spending guilt by sending the missus shopping with my card and told her to buy what she wanted! A little extreme but I'm now guilt free, she is happy and I get to keep the bikes.
This is it though- once this is finished thats me done!
S

Dr S":1e9vm6i9 said:
I then eased my spending guilt by sending the missus shopping with my card and told her to buy what she wanted! A little extreme but I'm now guilt free

Works every time.... ;)

Congrats on the new arrival Pickle- really cute. I guess you won't be getting much sleep at the moment, everyone told us that they start sleeping through at about 12 weeks- which seems a hell of a long time away after a couple of sleepless weeks. Its all bollocks, we are three years down the line and are lucky to get more than 2 hours unbroken sleep- only had 3 nights when they have slept through, thats once a year matey!
Just a little warning- you'll get used to it ;)

Cheers matey!

Lack of sleep really hit me this morning......took me half an hour to lift myself out of bed :LOL: Most nights he only needs feeding/changing twice, buts its the broken sleep for me and the wife that is the killer.

Pro Plus sales at our local Tesco are about to increase......

Back