Does anyone remember the F1 Carbon

Rockatha

Retro Newbie
Hi I have owned this very rare bike for 7 years and I was wondering if anyone remembers it or has any information regarding it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,372
Re: Does anyone remember this

Yes! As ridden by the diminutive Deb Murrell :cool:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=329901

file.php

Re:

Thanks for your replys. I wasn't expecting people to know what it was?

Does anyone know what it would be worth?

I'm a bit surprised you didn't know what it was given you've had it several years?

Anyway, it is difficult to price based on just one not very good picture and even from that it is clear it's missing some original parts.

Best bet is to go to this thread viewforum.php?f=78 put in some more pictures with a closer look at various parts of the bike and a better description if you can, of the parts fitted? Good luck.

KDM":2rvqwm6y said:
I'm a bit surprised you didn't know what it was given you've had it several years?

Anyway, it is difficult to price based on just one not very good picture and even from that it is clear it's missing some original parts.

Best bet is to go to this thread viewforum.php?f=78 put in some more pictures with a closer look at various parts of the bike and a better description if you can, of the parts fitted? Good luck.

Well I thought it was called an F1 Carbon as that's what the stickers says and have been googling it for ages but never found any info about it. I was told to come on here by east street cycles in Farnham who knew of the bike.

I do have the original handle bars, stem and tyres everything else is original.

Does anyone think it would be possible to turn it into a cyclocross bike as I came accross this photo last night?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 1,200
Re:

Think youd spoil it adding drop bars tbh. Rebuild it original, ride it? Enjoy it , show it and ride it again.

Re:

Best to sell it and buy a CX bike if thats what you want. Stick it on ebay and you will get a good price for it. I estimate £400-£700 maybe more. Make sure you stick the original parts back on for photos.

Wow that is rare,

As above, get it back to original spec, Uni Speedo on here's a Formula 1 expert, great looking bikes, I used to race against John Samways who was sponsored by them in 92, he's on here too if you look up both members.

Personally I'd keep it, but either way, it should fetch a cracking price to the right buyer

Cheers...Rich

Rich":3mlaxsae said:
Wow that is rare,

As above, get it back to original spec, Uni Speedo on here's a Formula 1 expert, great looking bikes, I used to race against John Samways who was sponsored by them in 92, he's on here too if you look up both members.

Personally I'd keep it, but either way, it should fetch a cracking price to the right buyer

Cheers...Rich

Thanks I'm slightly torn at the moment.

I have to say those pace bikes are gorgeous.

Back