1995 Dekerf Mountain

timoshenko

Old School Hero
Dekerf #519 which I am currently using as my daily commuter. Actually acquired about a year ago and been using since. There were a few modern interventions applied to it, the most offending of which were quickly rectified. It came to me with modern Syncros stem and bar as seen in the before photo. Fortunately, the owner kept original colour-matched Syncros stem and along with the Syncros bar. The ti Syncros post was something I had in stash waiting for a project like this. The other modern interventions I've left for the time-being as they work fine for it's current purposes. I do have some parts set aside for a planned build this winter. These include front and rear McMahon cantilever brakes, Syncros Revolution crankset, XTR M900 shifting, and new wheels (hubs and rims, TBD). Also looking for a Syncros Ti handlebar to match the seatpost.

Before
dekerf%20before.jpg

Currently
dekerf01.jpg

dekerf02.jpg

dekerf03.jpg

Very nice! That colour really suits it too.

i know this is a WIP and a commuter at that, but feel the build is really off in comparison to your others. :LOL:

Re:

Lovely.

Were these all red or green? Seems most were. Always stuck between the two on pref. This looks great.

Back