Bouncy Bouncy...WARNING MODERN CONTENT

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
First off I would like to apologies for putting such a modern machine here, but due to my recent problems with the ol' back I have decided that it's about time I added a modern full bouncer to the stable ;)

Here is my new weapon of choice for my day to day riding duties, it needs some work to drop the weight and sort out the shock, but overall first impressions were good today after returning from its first 25 mile run.. its like sitting on a cushion which is just what the doctor ordered :)

Immediate upgrades , are a Chris King headset in blue to coordinate the blue theme going on and a new Thompson masterpiece seatpost and Stem, these are winging there way from the states as we speak.. ;)

Your comments and views would be appreciated..

SV202252.jpg

SV202251.jpg

SV202253.jpg

SV202255.jpg

Thanks guys,, the blue spinergy wheels sort of grow on ya, I am sort of thinking towards a set of CK wheels :cool: long term, but these will stay for a while, never had spinergys before , so it will be interesting to see how they fair... heres a closer pic of the wheel.

SV202230.jpg

Looking good mate,like the stealth colouring of the bike but not keen on the spokes chap,but as long as it keeps you happily riding alls good ;-)

That really does look very nice! I think the spokes look better when seen with the rest of the bike as there is some contrast there against the black of the frame.

Noice bike indeed....

It's a 575.....say no more......gotta be one of THE best full bounce bikes in the marketplace......If I had to go buy something modern and bouncy this would be top of the list :)

Si stopped off at mine on his way back from the bike's inaugral Northumbrian trip and can I just say, this bike is SO much better looking than the pics suggest :cool: :cool: :cool: , and it looks fab in the pics :shock: .
The wheels are a personal taste for sure :? , I for one like them ;) ;) , if i was keeping my Moots I'd be taking them off Si's hands that's for sure. The blue of the spokes isn't too bright, but tie in beautifully with the blue Hope seat QR and blue Yeti grips.

I'd say this is THE only full susser I've seen in a lllooonnnggg time that would make me think twice about giving up my hardtails.

You've got a nice bike there Si, a REALLY nice bike, but as I said earlier, I wouldn't build it up with feather-weight parts, you know what you're like when it comes to lightweight components and trees (thinking Thrunton and Glentress here :roll: :roll: ). I'd go for more "durable" bits, Chris King for sure, ordinary Thomson and XTR.

Now, if only you were looking for red and silver components, I know someone that will have a full set of King bits, in red, and silver Thomson finishing bits in silver. Oh, and silver rims to match the silver ;) ;) components ;) ;)

Right, stop reading this and get my frankensteed sorted!

Back