New build coming,,,nearly done

sparkiegaz

Senior Retro Guru
Yo eddys is moving slow but I did say I'm not the fastest with my builds :oops: :facepalm:
One of my old time wish bikes arrived on site so had to be done pictures of sexy build to come sooooooon this will be built before :xmas-big-grin:

Re: New build coming,,,first picture

:D Been waiting few years for one of these now it's nearly here can't wait til weekend,,many thanks to fellow retro biker for the sale...ps I stole one of your pictures :oops:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 807
Re: New build coming,,,

Bike dropped off so making start, colours look great in the sun..hoping rear wheel arrives soon just cables left to do and hopefully a Ringle seat post will be found soon...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 748
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 748
Re:

Going go slow for a bit waiting on rear wheel and Poss some rather smart black billet mechs to top out the black theme parts on her...only one wish bike left ,,,,,

Well one bit is black front mech is going to need a bit of black anodising
Thanks for parts vineo ,,,all round nice guy,,
Once complete ile put some more interesting pictures up maybe out covered in mud :shock:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 510
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 510
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 510
Mmm not quite what I wanted ,,three twist instead of two but hey ho,,,just need rear to arrive,,pretty tho...

Re: New build coming,,,and more green on the way...

I must be crazy,,,one bike nearly done and now two yo eddys to finish,, :facepalm: :facepalm: rear wheel for Klein maybe this week fingers crossed :roll: ..

Latest posts

Back