Bucket List Bike - Grove Innovations Hardcore - DONE

jimi911

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I have been on a pretty good run lately I acquiring new money pits. The Adroit, Dekerf, another blue bike ;)

And ...

Here's another - 1990 Grove Innovations Hardcore with fork and hammerhead. This one will get a bit wild with some annodizing - should be fun.

Re: Bucket List Bike - Grove Innovations Hardcore

I dig the paint job, similar to mine but blue instead of red.

Paintwork is looking really nice on that :cool:

Re:

Thanks guys. Already have most of the parts for this but they need to be re-anno'ed - blues, grey, and yes a wee bit of pink will be on it :shock: If there's a bike you can get away with doing things differently its a Grove.

I've seen that Hardcore Martin - its gorgeous. So many nice groves out there. I have a line out for a Grove X and have a wee nibble :) Waiting to boat it.

I have a couple Xs I'll probably sell if I can get them back from Bill

mkozaczek":16skfvkj said:
I have a couple Xs I'll probably sell if I can get them back from Bill

I'll keep a look out for them - there will likely be a line ;)

I contacted Bill and Groovy to see if I could get a set of Hot Rods out of them. No luck yet. I do have a line on those as well now so hopefully it all pans out.

I'll let you know if I get them back. One is complete and small and the other is medium, but with a rock shox not a rigid fork (1 1/8" like your HC).

I have another HC and an early Assault I'm hoping to redo as well, but we'll see how that works out.

Yeah, Rody no longer sells the Hot Rods separately and on top of that he only makes 4 bolt spiders.

I am fairly certain that Bill doesn't have any left, we discussed it a few years back when he redid my Grove.

Small you say Martin ;)

Back