Moots YBB 1995? Full color pics on page three

lewisfoto

rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Haven't posted in a while largely because I did not have much to report. However I just bought this frame from some really large Ebay retailer here in the US (and a RB member I believe)

Anyway I am pretty excited about this build - its going to be more of a rider than strictly period correct build. Mostly the upgrades will be V brakes and a newer fork.

I have been riding the Wicked Fat as my main off road bike but recently, ah yes the effects of getting older, started thinking about suspension. I rode a brand new Giant Trance during a local demo but did not like the riding position, so I thought a soft tail might be just the perfect compromise.

Attached are the listing photos.

Attachments

• Moots ybb 1 web.jpg
    Moots ybb 1 web.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 939
  • Moots ybb 2 web.jpg
    Moots ybb 2 web.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 940
  • Moots ybb 3 web.jpg
    Moots ybb 3 web.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 936
  • Moots ybb 4 web.jpg
    Moots ybb 4 web.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 936
Re: Moots YBB 1995?

Thanks all the listing said it had a 1 1/8th head tube which I hope is true because I have a nice fork ready to go, not to mention it opens up a larger range of later forks. Other wise I have a SID I could use.

Yum that's real " Gorgeous " and i can't wait to see what's next on the update :) ..

Yummy frame ,,,I got a cst serotta bit of give in the rear saves the old bones...
Be watching the build,,,,

This build will not be a BOTM contender, I am going for maximum usability here. I have a set of 3 x 9 XT shifter pods and the fork is a mid 2000 Manitou with lock out and dampening. The drive train will likely be rather unspectacular Shimano XT.

lewisfoto":1czekygy said:
This build will not be a BOTM contender, I am going for maximum usability here. I have a set of 3 x 9 XT shifter pods and the fork is a mid 2000 Manitou with lock out and dampening. The drive train will likely be rather unspectacular Shimano XT.

Well maybe it won't be a botm contender but that frame shouts quality all day long ..

Latest posts

Back