1992 raleigh dynatech diablo dx finished pg3

Re: another new project....damn you ebay

See this is what happens when you go on eBay looking for parts always ends in new bikes..

Re: another new project....damn you ebay

1992 dynatech, has no model decal though...........presuming diablo dx, theres a similar one on here somewhere. catalogue spec was different though with dia-compe brakes and thumbies. mines all dx

ebay advert

collected it same night, was a very swift but long drive......buzzing coming home :)

not in bad condition but not original due to bars, stem and tyres

rather like this

currently looks like this, frames cleaned up well and just getting a few bits together to make it mine and a rider

going to clean, polish and use some parts bin stuff as well as recently bought items

another mayhem race bike? very possibly

Re:

I remember them all new and shiny in the shop back in 1993 when I got my Raleigh Summit. I really, really wanted one! Looking forward to the re-build.

SP

Re: 1992 raleigh dynatech....diablo dx????

small update time

managed to remove most the faded gold anodising from a USE post, left the bracket bits as i think theyll look good as my grips and qr's will have a gold theme.

also cleaned the wheels and changed the tyres. cassette is cleaned and is in much better nic than i expected so itll stay on. hopeing a few other bits arrive this week to get some real progress done. may clean the mechs and crank tomorrow but need some more wire wool and polish so may have to take a ride to b&q with the sprog, damn shame haha

Re: 1992 raleigh dynatech....diablo dx????

Is this getting so front shocks ??looking good so far dude.

Back