Vitus Titanium prototype/pre-production

mojo ti

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi friends,

Just for your eyes, my very rare Vitus titanium.
I do a lot of research on it, impossible to find informations.
I met a person of reserch and development , who told me he was never marketed .
They remained in the prototype / pre-production.

Just an article on VTT Magazine :

First mount, search matching parts :

And link to informations research about Vitus titanium :
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=244535&hilit=vitus+titanium

Very nice. Jan Janssen sold Vitus frames under the Jan Janssen name in the Netherlands. On one expo, around 1994, they showed a Jan Janssen Titanium. Perhaps it is the same frame.

I've checked and it is listed as a frame only, (no fork), in the 97 catalogue. PM me your e mail if you would like a pdf copy

John

So much titanium in your garage, half of worlds supply??

In any case this one is just as lovely as all the others! Keep 'em coming!

Elev12k":utd50b90 said:
Very nice. Jan Janssen sold Vitus frames under the Jan Janssen name in the Netherlands. On one expo, around 1994, they showed a Jan Janssen Titanium. Perhaps it is the same frame.

Thanks for your information Elev12K, have look an other frame very similar to Vitus, this Lotus titanium on RB :

Developpement manager to Vitus, said to me about this frame, made to CCCP and coming by personnal car for road and mtb frames. Just few models for testing, catalog and pre-serie.

Dare":23kcqz2q said:
So much titanium in your garage, half of worlds supply??

In any case this one is just as lovely as all the others! Keep 'em coming!

Thanks you for your feedback and for my titanium bikes in my garage, just 21 today. :oops:

John J":2htrt67v said:
I've checked and it is listed as a frame only, (no fork), in the 97 catalogue. PM me your e mail if you would like a pdf copy

John

Very cool, send a PM ➡️

Re:

In first, many thanks to Elev12K for have send to me some nice photos and catalog Vitus, he like Vitus brand.

I think change the groupset for european mount, Sachs New Success

Back