1988 Brodie Climbmax - Splatter paint goodness :)

Re:

I'll take that as a yes until proven wrong. :LOL:
How many Brodie's does that make now?
Must be close to double digits for you.

Re: Re:

Retro_Roy":3t9r5tjg said:
I'll take that as a yes until proven wrong. :LOL:
How many Brodie's does that make now?
Must be close to double digits for you.

Hahaha ...

I am at 4, but I have determined that the optimum number of Brodies in your collection is one more than you have. Really that's a good rule for Vintage Mtbs in general.

Re: Re:

[/quote]

Hahaha ...

I am at 4, but I have determined that the optimum number of Brodies in your collection is one more than you have. Really that's a good rule for Vintage Mtbs in general.[/quote]

Amen to that!

Re: Splat!!!

Alright here she is. Not a tricky one to guess ... Though even if it was, Roy woulda figured it out in short order ;)

This was raidan73's 1988 Brodie Climbmax. Here is on his side of the pond ...

And after some high end Canadian steel horse trading, here it is back in Canada.

It's just awesome. Easily the nicest Brodie I have seen up close and one of the prettiest likely anywhere. Original P2s, great shape, and my size :D

I have been collecting a very nice group of nicely used late 80s/early90s parts and this is going to get almost all of it.

So far, I've just has the headset fitted (xt730) and done some mocking up. This one will be nice.

:cool: very nice
Look forward to seeing this built up

Mark

Re:

I had it half built last night and stopped. Got too eager.

1st generation Syncros, Marinovative decelerators, cooks, and other good stuff going on it.

Debating about the wheels. I have a great set of Ritchey Vantage Comp/black shimano mn72s that look awesome on it, but may be be a bit too old for it. I'll prob got with a c-1991 set of NOS ringles on NOS Araya RM17s ... NOS wheelsets, freewheels, and BBs are my preference for riders. Probably decide on the wheels last.

Back