Ransetsu's Salsa A La Carte

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Look forward to seeing some better pictures.

Hopefully Ransetsu himself can add the spec opf this bike.

Attachments

• 06080800.JPG
    06080800.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 3,835
That is a legendary paint for a legendary bike :cool:

Another great paint for this one => Here

- Melvin

Shall I say it or does anyone else want to...

....oh go on then, that sure is one loooooooonnnnnggg stem! Never knew Ringle did 170mm, do you have to book an appointment a week in advance to go round a corner?

That's a beaut though

pete_mcc":34gy89es said:
....oh go on then, that sure is one loooooooonnnnnggg stem! Never knew Ringle did 170mm, do you have to book an appointment a week in advance to go round a corner?

Haha,

I had a 150mm stem on my clockwork and she handled like a pig in a snowstorm :LOL:

Beaut of a bike you have there!

thats on my 'must buy if I see one list'

Great looking bikes. Love the Jellybean.

not quite sure what that brake levers doing though :?

Frame is very late 80's ..... purple bits are all Ringle - Zooka stem , front hub and anti-chain-suck thing ...... seatpost is Syncros gorilla series .... seat is normally Flite titanium in grey ...... skewars are Salsa Rasta - red, gold and green anodised .... bars are Salsa .....groupset is a mix of XT/XTR - with ritchey logic brake levers ( not properly attached in the picture ) mountain goat headset , XT thumbshifters ...... wheels are - rear Fir IMPES with XTR hub - front I can't remember but it has a Ringle hub ...
Pedals are ordinary XT ..... the bottom bracket was very expensive but i can't remember exactly what make - possibly White Industries ..... tyres are normally Panaracer Smoke and Dart combo ...... Forks are Pace RC35AB's ....... that's about it ........ my intention is to fit some retro crank set - change the stem to something shorter if i can source one .....

Mike

Back