1991 Rocky Mountain Summit RL

TheJackel2013

Retro Guru
I understand that the 1991 Rocky Mountain Summit RL was a pretty rare bike. I worked one of BC's biggest volume RM bike store in the early 90's and I never saw one back then. So it was by luck that I saw one advertised here on the board last year, so I snapped it up. One test drive and I was sold, this thing rides amazing. The frame was full of chips so I sent it off to the painters to be refinished in the factory colours. Fresh decals by Gil. Factory spec is with a few Ritchey parts. So for the build I tried to use as much period Ritchey Logic parts as possible. The Turbo seat is original.

All finished :D :D :D

That beautiful brazed seat clamp :shock:

Some Ritchey goodness

Re:

I thought the seat tube was missing when I saw the first pic!

Looks fantastic and a great choice of components that really compliment the build, good work.

al. :cool:

Re: Re:

al":1ap6a3ke said:
I thought the seat tube was missing when I saw the first pic!

:LOL: I thought the same

TheJackel2013":1esap35r said:
Some Ritchey goodness

Great build Jack! I'm glad to be able to provide the finishing touch with the replacement rim decals for you. In the post today. :)

regan_ev":1siw5grt said:
Great build Jack! I'm glad to be able to provide the finishing touch with the replacement rim decals for you. In the post today. :)

Told you my stickers were in worse shape than yours. I'm so looking forward to getting the new ones, it's the last thing for the bike. Thanks again!

Back