1991 Rocky Mountain Summit RL

TheJackel2013

Retro Guru
I understand that the 1991 Rocky Mountain Summit RL was a pretty rare bike. I worked one of BC's biggest volume RM bike store in the early 90's and I never saw one back then. So it was by luck that I saw one advertised here on the board last year, so I snapped it up. One test drive and I was sold, this thing rides amazing. The frame was full of chips so I sent it off to the painters to be refinished in the factory colours. Fresh decals by Gil. Factory spec is with a few Ritchey parts. So for the build I tried to use as much period Ritchey Logic parts as possible. The Turbo seat is original.

All finished :D :D :D

That beautiful brazed seat clamp :shock:

Some Ritchey goodness

Re:

I thought the seat tube was missing when I saw the first pic!

Looks fantastic and a great choice of components that really compliment the build, good work.

al. :cool:

Re: Re:

al":1ap6a3ke said:
I thought the seat tube was missing when I saw the first pic!

:LOL: I thought the same

TheJackel2013":1esap35r said:
Some Ritchey goodness

Great build Jack! I'm glad to be able to provide the finishing touch with the replacement rim decals for you. In the post today. :)

regan_ev":1siw5grt said:
Great build Jack! I'm glad to be able to provide the finishing touch with the replacement rim decals for you. In the post today. :)

Told you my stickers were in worse shape than yours. I'm so looking forward to getting the new ones, it's the last thing for the bike. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back