94 Kilauea, started building today!

Thorpie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My new project, some of you may recognise the frameset (thanks to Carl aka HarryBurgundy). Its going to be a single speed first off, already got a matching Control Tech seatpost to go with the stem. Also on the way is a Control Tech handle bar, the wheels it was last seen with and some Middleburn RS7 cranks which I am going to use with a Middleburn UNO chainring. Just need a bottom bracket and a decent set of V Brakes and it will be more or less complete.

Trevor.

Attachments

• ebay 005 (Small).jpg
    ebay 005 (Small).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2,397
  • ebay 006 (Small).jpg
    ebay 006 (Small).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2,397
Looks lovely :roll: The Control Tech post you bought looks great with the matching stem.
Looking forward to seeing the finished article...up to your usual standards no doubt.
Carl

Looking forward to seeing this Thorpie, I think your Kona in BOTM is my favorite so far and can see this shaping up as another classy build :cool:

Thanks Kaiser, unfortunately the Explosif is possibly being sacrificed for this project and other reasons (mainly cash)! This retro bike malarchy is a quickfire way to becoming bankrupt :shock:

Trevor.

Thorpie":113t3aof said:
Thanks Kaiser, unfortunately the Explosif is possibly being sacrificed for this project and other reasons (mainly cash)! This retro bike malarchy is a quickfire way to becoming bankrupt :shock:

Trevor.

Thats unfortunate, I reckon with bear-chans white one and 2 hei hei's (one with a lawill and one with an FSX) they're the best looking Konas on the site.

Back