My Lapierre Full Suspension 1994 / Verlicchi-Marzocchi

mogul13

Retro Newbie
As newcomer on this forum, I'm happy to introduce my 1994 DH bike.
Most know this frame under Iron Horse, Dimaond back or Kona brands, but Lapierre also used it.
After some years passed in a garage, I started restoring it reading some advices here.
Everything works fine on it, including original Magura HS22 brakes, Shimano Deore LX transmission and Marzocchi suspension.
With the help of Dr Marzocchi, I will soon start working on the XC500 fork wich needs a big cleanup, and maybe will find some spare parts for the original rear shock :)

Re:

Lovely condition for the age of the bike. Didn't know they marketed the Verlicchi/Marzocchi frame under the Lapierre brand. Think this should be a keeper.

Re:

Thank you for your comments :D
And it's true I actualy wonder how many frames they selled for Lapierre as the only model I found after hours and hours of search is...mine.
Fortunately, I found useful informations from Iron Horse owners, especialy on this forum :)

Lovely, heres an unkown one rebuilt and badged as verlicchi. I've not seen another black one yet. It was too small for me so sold it on some time ago.

verlicchi_dh_1_222.jpg

888835IMG0822.jpg

Back