1990 LOOK Mi80 - As New

328isport

Old School Hero
Hi Guys,

Thought I'd share some pics of my LOOK Mi80, I only recently bought it but the story goes that the first owner (who had always had road bikes) bought it new for a more relaxed riding position, however he didn't get on with it and subsequently stored it away in his loft with it barely having turned a wheel. It stayed in the loft for 25 years until the owner sadly passed away and his daughter sold it to the gent I acquired it from, who never rode it.

Due to the above and thanks to the way the bike was stored, it's basically as new. I took a while to decide what I should do with it, but decided that there's no reason why I shouldn't be the one to enjoy it rather than hide it away again, plus I'm more into riding than collecting!

So as it stands I've done a few short rides on it (dry weather road use only of course!) and have to say it's a great bike to ride, the gears are so smooth and it's great fun to chuck into corners, It's also no slouch and has a fair turn of pace on the road, not sure if the geometry has anything to do with it, but it certainly has very narrow bars compared to my other mountain bike.

Anyway time for some pictures!

Re:

Very tidy... a great looking bike.

I hope you give it the life it deserves.

al.

Latest posts

Back