Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:40 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:18 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:35 am
Posts: 81
Location: SPAIN
jimo746 wrote:
what?! no P-21?? :lol: :wink:


I love those Ritchey's :)


Only P20 and P 22 at this momment. We will see if P21, P23, Plexus and Softail are possible to get

;-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ritchey P 22
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:27 pm 
North Wales Deputy AEC
North Wales Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:50 am
Posts: 6432
I have one this colour I might sell...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ritchey P 22
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:33 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:35 am
Posts: 81
Location: SPAIN
The question is: Why Ritchey´s are not as well valued by the collector´s as Klein´s?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ritchey P 22
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:03 am 
gold | rider | rBoTM
gold | rider | rBoTM

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:06 pm
Posts: 12693
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
mrkawasaki wrote:
I have one this colour I might sell...


Have you broken it then ? :lol:
Mike


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ritchey P 22
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:19 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:07 pm
Posts: 1621
kleinpucela wrote:
The question is: Why Ritchey´s are not as well valued by the collector´s as Klein´s?

They are.Some people like garish paint and meticulously finished bikes some like functionality and subtlety,Ritchey fans fall into the latter.Ritcheys are deeply cool.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ritchey P 22
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:30 am 
gold | rider | rBoTM
gold | rider | rBoTM

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:06 pm
Posts: 12693
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
66 triumph daytona wrote:
kleinpucela wrote:
The question is: Why Ritchey´s are not as well valued by the collector´s as Klein´s?

They are.Some people like garish paint and meticulously finished bikes some like functionality and subtlety,Ritchey fans fall into the latter.Ritcheys are deeply cool.


I'll second that. Not wishing to offend anyone - indeed, a fellow forum member rode a Klein at a 6hr race at the weekend, solo ! -but generally they are far less likely to see actual dirt than a Ritchey.
Each to their own though. It's just not what my idea as to what an mtb is for

Mike


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ritchey P 22
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:38 am 
North Wales Deputy AEC
North Wales Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:50 am
Posts: 6432
Mike Muz 67 wrote:
mrkawasaki wrote:
I have one this colour I might sell...


Have you broken it then ? :lol:
Mike


Not actually ridden it. Took it to MM once and decided it'd get wrecked so left it untouched post-paint and new decals. Rode another, well-used Ritchey into the ground instead...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ritchey P 22
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:20 am 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:35 am
Posts: 81
Location: SPAIN
mrkawasaki wrote:
Mike Muz 67 wrote:
mrkawasaki wrote:
I have one this colour I might sell...


Have you broken it then ? :lol:
Mike


Not actually ridden it. Took it to MM once and decided it'd get wrecked so left it untouched post-paint and new decals. Rode another, well-used Ritchey into the ground instead...


Feel free to add pics of yours :-D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ritchey P 22
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:42 am 
North Wales Deputy AEC
North Wales Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:50 am
Posts: 6432
Salud!

Since building over four years ago I never got round to putting the skin walls on it and going for a ride... :facepalm: :oops:


Attachments:
P22.jpg
P22.jpg [ 378.18 KiB | Viewed 311 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bxlunltd, Google [Bot], krakhaus, NeilM, xxnick1975 and 36 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group