Mc Mahon

24pouces

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Another Ti Bike in my fleet…
But, before showing pictures, I have to make a list of thanking :LOL:
So, thanks to Eshew for showing the frame from Californian CraigList. I think he's the main guilty for another bike at home ! :facepalm:
Thanks to Brian aka Broomhandle aka Mr vintagecannondale.com who catched me the frame and posted it to me
Thanks to Everybody who sold me Mac Mahon parts : Alasa, Newsboy and Black Panther
Thanks to Futuristicoldman who sold me half of his Mc Mahon project
And thanks to Mojo Ti who bought the other half Futuristicoldman's McMahon project :mrgreen:

Now, pictures !

I remember seeing one of these some time ago, wasn't it GT Steve who had one? I think these are lovely.

Re:

Ok Pierre this has to stop! Your collection is simply out of control, beautiful and all my size. I demand you sell me your Boulder at least :D

Another great bike :cool:

lovely and loving that fork. I used to want one of these but eventually went to ibis, both cool ti brands. I guess youre now looking out for some cranks?

I have a ti clark kent that would look pretty similar to this, I mostly need to just find the time to put it together.

Re:

raidan73":2y7pgt4e said:
Ok Pierre this has to stop!
Since my 2nd son is born last june, I've got less time for bikes :mrgreen:

raidan73":2y7pgt4e said:
I demand you sell me your Boulder at least :D
Come visit me in France and you'll can ride it :D

ti_pin_man":2y7pgt4e said:
I guess youre now looking out for some cranks?
I think keeping the XT crankset and not going for some MRC… it's not the good year.
I think the frame is older than 91 : it's a press fit BB like first generation Fat Chance.
I love the idea of classic Shimano parts on it.
For the fork I would hope to find the first generation steel crown/bounded ti legs.
But I'm really happy with that 2nd generation :D

Rod_Saetan":aytqlcje said:

And blue ODI attack :mrgreen:
I didn't know on which bike they would go when I receive them :facepalm:

I'm going to ride it for my hollydays next week :D

Back