1994 Fat Chance Shock-A-Billy

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Having finally got organised, I sent the front triangle off to Argos.. And it came back perfecto.. Thanks to Gil for the Decals, they are awesome mate :cool:

I have nearly all the parts for the build too; black Ringle, matching-paint Mag 21 SLs, M900.. It's gunna be a bewt ;)

2590511923_3936c82d58_d.jpg
2591348442_bf6f42d55a_d.jpg

Larger Photos here: 1, 2

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Sweet!

They are nice honest chaps at Argos aren't they?

I collect a frame Saturday morning on route to MM and having seen the finish on yours I cannot wait!

More pics though...........

Are the forks colour matched with the main triangle?

That looks cool roon

Did they overspray with red clear or is it solid milka? did they colourmatch or std colour?

Thinking about getting my fat done at some stage, and this is one of my fave colours.

sweet :)

That is going to be ace. Love that colour, I was tempted to do mine that shade.
So the race is on to see who finishes their SAB first! Just waiting on fork spares and a hub to get mine out and dirty!

Cheers chaps, to answer the questions..

..no overspray on it, gone flat Milka.. I did think about how specific to be on the paint and having read on FatCogs about the variations in paint colour at Fat City that if it was slightly "off", who was to say they hadn't done that colour before anyways!

It's a standard colour that Argos offer, it wasn't custom in any way. I was down in Bristol a month or so ago so had a good look at their charts etc. It's a pretty spot on match for my Yo :cool: Gump I can highly recommend the colour, even more so actually going to Argos and chatting with them when you drop the frame off..

Forks are currently at Argos, I had to send them separately [I'm lazy]..

I reckon you'll be first out on the trail Dr. S :twisted:

Colour reminds me of those sweets Parma Violets!!

parmaviolets.jpg

Build is going to be sweet Roon :cool: Mag 21's will look trick colour coded.

Pickle":29172uc6 said:
Mag 21's will look trick colour coded.

Cheers mate :cool: The inspiration for this build comes from the MBA Test of June 94..

fa1720.jpg

Back