Mr Shred says get the Funk outta here..

Spanky22b

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Here's another what has been left up in the loft,my 1992 Funk pro comp..

Plans for the build,i've got a full m950/952 XTR groupset going to waste so that's gonna be used and i'm thinking 90's bright fluro colours for the forks,stem and bars :D :LOL:

Attachments

• IMAG0319_1_1.jpg
    IMAG0319_1_1.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 655
  • IMAG0316_1.jpg
    IMAG0316_1.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 655
  • IMAG0317_1.jpg
    IMAG0317_1.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 655
Re:

Dam you Spanky :-D

Just when I thought I was going to hit the RB community with a not so common build, someone chooses the same project!

Will be watching this :-D

Re: Re:

unit3":25qoc6an said:
Dam you Spanky :-D

Just when I thought I was going to hit the RB community with a not so common build, someone chooses the same project!

Will be watching this :-D

Sorry mate :D :LOL:

Feel free to start yours mate coz this one's gonna take a while because i've decided on a paint scheme for the whole bike and it's gonna take deep pockets and Argos :)

If any of you's know what my ultimate dream bike is then you'll have an idea what colours it'll be,if not you'll have to wait a while :) meanwhile i'll potter on with my GT build and the splatter paints while i'm waiting.

Spanky22b":12gkc9lv said:
Sorry mate :D :LOL:

Feel free to start yours mate coz this one's gonna take a while because i've decided on a paint scheme for the whole bike and it's gonna take deep pockets and Argos :)

If any of you's know what my ultimate dream bike is then you'll have an idea what colours it'll be,if not you'll have to wait a while :) meanwhile i'll potter on with my GT build and the splatter paints while i'm waiting.

:p
It's all good!

Funny you should mention about a colour change, that's exactly what I have been considering for mine.

Give us a clue on the new colours then :D

:p
It's all good!

Funny you should mention about a colour change, that's exactly what I have been considering for mine.

Give us a clue on the new colours then :D[/quote]

Great minds think alike :D all i'll say at the moment,is there'll be more than one colour but no more than five :LOL: :D

Re:

Cool :cool: , what forks are those? I've been thinking of changing the Manitou's on mine to something like that.

Swede":25hjia9t said:
Cool :cool: , what forks are those? I've been thinking of changing the Manitou's on mine to something like that.

There Orange aluminium forks which are on at the minute,i've got some straight bladed rigid forks i might try though.

Quick question mate,on yours is there meant to be a pulley which screws into the back of the seat tube near the bb for a bottom pull mech? It's the only thing i can think of why they'd put the hole there,if so i ain't got a pulley and where can i find one or can you run a top pull mech?

Back