1987 MuddyFox Courier restoration

smokeyluke

Retro Newbie
Hi guys. I'm new to the forum but seeing as I have used a number of the posts here to help my restoration I thought I'd add my own.

My dad's MuddyFox Courier has been sitting around getting rusty for as long as I can remember. When I went online to see if it was worth anything I saw that it was a popular restoration project, so I thought I'd do the same!

I have used Armourtex in Hackney, London to do the respray. Just a white powder coat with no laquer (I don't remember the code, my bad - sorry!).

I used diginate.com to print the vinyl stickers, and they seem to be great quality.

It's still a work in progress, but it's getting there! I'll keep this post updated. It should be finished within a week or two!

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,190
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 1,191
  • Final.jpg
    Final.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 1,200
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,191
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,181
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,189
good work! will you take this off your old man or will he get the pleasure of his bike brought back to life?

There's a chap on here who goes under the moniker of gil_m. He can supply you. Send him a PM in the first instance...

hth...

Hi guys. I'm new to the forum but seeing as I have used a number of the posts here to help my restoration I thought I'd add my own.

My dad's MuddyFox Courier has been sitting around getting rusty for as long as I can remember. When I went online to see if it was worth anything I saw that it was a popular restoration project, so I thought I'd do the same!

I have used Armourtex in Hackney, London to do the respray. Just a white powder coat with no laquer (I don't remember the code, my bad - sorry!).

I used diginate.com to print the vinyl stickers, and they seem to be great quality.

It's still a work in progress, but it's getting there! I'll keep this post updated. It should be finished within a week or two!
Hi & sorry for the 7 year later reply.
I have contacted diginate.com & they need your surname or email to trace the stickers.
Would it be possible to pm me.
Thanks for your time.
Leigh.

Hi & sorry for the 7 year later reply.
I have contacted diginate.com & they need your surname or email to trace the stickers.
Would it be possible to pm me.
Thanks for your time.
Leigh.
Hey mate OP hasn't been around since 2018, I wouldn't hold my breath. Unless you're a freediver.

Latest posts

Back