Here we Kona again....an Explosif mix....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
:facepalm:

As some of you may know, I have a penchant for unrecognisable resprayed Konas, so this should fit in very well....

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=327120

Just bought it. It was originally black apparently, and it's definitely a 17", so could it be an American market Explosif Pro....? My limited understanding was the 17" frames weren't available here. Obviously it may all become a bit easier once it's here and I can see frame numbers, etc....

Re:

That post makes nonsense, no pictures, talk of 92 (and one eyed Jim is rearly wrong) and emotions its a 94, while somebody has posted a 96

Scants an old timer here before I joined and has, if he still has them, some nice Retrobikes.

Re:

Looking again, Mike had edited the post to reflect the size and has deleted the pics!

Interesting about the way they measured frame size back then, never realised that. Probably a 16" then as far as catalog sizing goes, and black as in the Pro model. Bearing in mind the respray and the non original kit I'll be putting on it, I'm not going to worry too much. It's an Explosif one way or another after all, and I've waited a long time for one :D

Re:

:LOL:

Have got some 'dale P Bones rather than P2's that can go on it, should make for a super lightweight single speed....

Possibly.

Back