Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:48 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:25 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm
Posts: 4189
Location: Everywhere & Nowhere
Wheels done :)

Mavic 231 CD rims with M900 hubs and Onza Porc tyres...

Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:55 pm 
BoTM Winner
BoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 9:18 pm
Posts: 1557
Location: The Surrey Hills & California
Nice job thus far. I look forward to seeing the complete bike.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:37 am 
BoTY & PoTM Winner
BoTY & PoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 pm
Posts: 8100
Location: KEEPING THEM SAFE FROM HARM, ANYWAY I CAN....!
Giom6 wrote:
Here's a few more shots to keep people going. Once I get it back I'll take loads more :lol:

Even got them to put the tubing decal on the downtube....

Image
Image
ImageImage




Its Not BIKE OF THE YEAR again already is it...?

(seriously) Thank you for taking the time to do this, one more to go and then the true test of the best can be explored.

Do you have the Reynolds 753 decals for the seat stays...? and are you going to use the aweful saddle choice on the bike that was used for the show and was used for the magazine pics or the flite that the bike ended up with...?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:47 am 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:36 am
Posts: 7196
Location: West Berkshire
That is going to be the Dogs B****X ;) ...oh, wait, errr :?

Super cool mate 8)

Looking forward to seeing it progressing.

I presume the forks will be heading my way soon! :)

Cheers
wad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:59 am 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm
Posts: 4189
Location: Everywhere & Nowhere
sinnerman wrote:
Giom6 wrote:
Here's a few more shots to keep people going. Once I get it back I'll take loads more :lol:

Even got them to put the tubing decal on the downtube....

Image
Image
ImageImage




Its Not BIKE OF THE YEAR again already is it...?

(seriously) Thank you for taking the time to do this, one more to go and then the true test of the best can be explored.

Do you have the Reynolds 753 decals for the seat stays...? and are you going to use the aweful saddle choice on the bike that was used for the show and was used for the magazine pics or the flite that the bike ended up with...?

Thanks mate.

Not sure about that just yet as there's a long way to go!

I do have the 753 decals for the seat stays - luckily and I will be going for a flite, not the saddle in the magazine picture.

I also got some lovely onza ti pedals and grips to go with the tyres too :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:13 am 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm
Posts: 4189
Location: Everywhere & Nowhere
wadsy wrote:
That is going to be the Dogs B****X ;) ...oh, wait, errr :?

Super cool mate 8)

Looking forward to seeing it progressing.

I presume the forks will be heading my way soon! :)

Cheers
wad

Thanks Wadsy!

Frame should be back next week with the stem so I'll get all the bits over to you then, if thats ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:26 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:36 am
Posts: 7196
Location: West Berkshire
Giom6 wrote:
Frame should be back next week with the stem so I'll get all the bits over to you then, if thats ok.


8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:14 am 
BoTY & PoTM Winner
BoTY & PoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 pm
Posts: 8100
Location: KEEPING THEM SAFE FROM HARM, ANYWAY I CAN....!
G, are you going with taped bar ends, and have you decided on the position of the Rock Shox decals for your build if any, and are you going to run clear shock boots or none..?


Attachments:
DONKIS%20NOB.jpg
DONKIS%20NOB.jpg [ 164.15 KiB | Viewed 448 times ]
dave%20yates%20donkis%20knob,%20bike95.jpg
dave%20yates%20donkis%20knob,%20bike95.jpg [ 128.73 KiB | Viewed 448 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:52 am 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm
Posts: 4189
Location: Everywhere & Nowhere
No bar ends just yet. If I can find some I will.

Rock Shox's. Decals will be at the top as per the magazine article. Martin has already got them lined up for me :D

I also have a clear set of shock boots and a clear crud catcher to go on :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:05 pm 
BoTY & PoTM Winner
BoTY & PoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 pm
Posts: 8100
Location: KEEPING THEM SAFE FROM HARM, ANYWAY I CAN....!
Mate its going to be COOL.

8)


Attachments:
iuy9.jpg
iuy9.jpg [ 166.42 KiB | Viewed 432 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group