Giant ATX 990

poseiden

Retro Newbie
Thanks for all the info guys! To keep you update, I bought a Fox vanilla rear shock which will fit but! will have to have some bushes machined for it. If anyone has any bushes which fit, please message will give a good price for them. Been in contact with Noleen, they still sell the rear shock but coupled with import charges and tax will set me back 250 quid. They do a seal kit which looks like the best option, but again the kit is around 15 quid but the charges on top take it to a wopping 50 quid! Been in touch with mick gardener racing based in Barnsley. Wow! these guys are good! They haven't anything to reseal it with, but did say if I buy the kit from Noleen they are more than happy to do the work for me and give it a good clean and make sure its ok. I must admit, these guys are good! Got shown around the workshop and the new projects they are on with. They are currently underway with specialized mountain bikes in producing there new shock unit. They showed me the unit which is currently retailing for 600 quid! but they cannot sell as specialized have got there patent on it. If anyone has got a Giant 990 ATX for sell I will be very interested in buying as I have fallen in love with my 19 year old bike!! Thanks again for the replies!

poseiden":2tuhvue8 said:
If anyone has got a Giant 990 ATX for sell I will be very interested in buying as I have fallen in love with my 19 year old bike!! Thanks again for the replies!

I know the above post is a year old but are you still looking for an ATX 990?
If so PM me with what you would be thinking of paying as I may be persuaded to sell mine ;-)

Back