Cannondale Singlespeeder.Updated.21June.

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Still lots to do but at least looking like a bike now :roll:

2698942065_22c943e218_b.jpg

Hey kaiser,

Sweet bike :cool: love the clean look.

I run exactly the same pedals on my Kilauea - did you buy them NOS?

Strange question but mine came with a health warning that says you should wear shin protection :shock: :shock:

First ride (not taking my own advice) I tore open the sole of my shoe and also my shin :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dont want the same to happen to anyone else! ;)

:D

Little Bob":1lko14kq said:
Nice - what are those rims?

Are you putting decals on or leaving it plain?

Cheers LB, the rims are salsa delgados, and I'll hopefully get some decals soon. Need to see a man about a dog so to speak ;)

letmetalktomark":3w4imr2l said:
Hey kaiser,

Sweet bike :cool: love the clean look.

I run exactly the same pedals on my Kilauea - did you buy them NOS?

Strange question but mine came with a health warning that says you should wear shin protection :shock: :shock:

First ride (not taking my own advice) I tore open the sole of my shoe and also my shin :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dont want the same to happen to anyone else! ;)

:D

Yeah NOS from the bay, guy had blue and red 9/16 and 1/2".

I've had sharkbites for years now and have had the dreaded shin whack, not pleasant at all :shock: Normally run clipless now, but if out playing go with the flatties

Nice bike !!!
(It's not a beast of the east frame, it's the 3.0 level frame… ;) )

I hope a nice ride with it !!!!

:D :cool:

Re: Cannondale 'Beast of the East' Singlespeeder.

kaiser":rw9u9sbu said:
Still lots to do but at least looking like a bike now :roll:
And some bike too. That the nicest looking Cannondale i've seen in a long while. Pure, clean, honest, quality engineering, a masterpiece in the making.

24pouces":27nwcf18 said:
Nice bike !!!
(It's not a beast of the east frame, it's the 3.0 level frame… ;) )

I hope a nice ride with it !!!!

:D :cool:

Doh!!!! I think your right :roll: I've checked a few sizes and the BB is nowhere near correct even with flat tyres :x Its the first time the wheels have been on so I couldn't check, though the trail's different and could have checked that way but I just took the sellers word for it :evil:

Back