Built for Comfort - definitely not for speed!

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
This is my DynaTech Odyssey, bought new in Jan '92 when Allens in Wombwell were selling off a lot of Raleigh stock. I rode and raced on it for a while even though it is a bit small for me and replaced it with my Scott Team Pro. When my missus suggested having a bike for her own use I decided to use this as the size is just right.

She has a delicate anatomy and needs a comfortable seat and doesn't like a stretched low position so when we were on holiday in the Black Forest mid 90's we found a bike shop with a big boingy saddle and high rise swept back bars. I also fitted a set of cheap springy forks (which were a very good colour match) and so she has a boingy front as well. (no cheap comments please!)

It's been like this for a long time now and is really comfortable to ride. Occasionally I put the saddle up and go for a potter locally, gives me an entirely different view of the world!

Can anyone remember what the cranks are?

Attachments

• DynaTech08.1.A.jpg
    DynaTech08.1.A.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 783
  • DynaTech08.3.A.jpg
    DynaTech08.3.A.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 783
  • DynaTech08.4.A.jpg
    DynaTech08.4.A.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 783
Thanks Merlin Boy. I was given them some time ago and had forgotten what they are. There's no markings on them.

Latest posts

Back