The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Just been karma'd this by the very generous al-onestare. Needs a weld but more important are a 1 1/8 pair of forks with at least 220mm of steerer.

Forks now found and Kyle888 has generously welded and restored the frame. Pics to follow on return.

Thanks THM

ffwD9R.jpg

s7cTyi.jpg

1mrdrL.jpg

5nF7v9.jpg

HakdNF.jpg

CUS3BI.jpg

ZpnKoi.jpg

W8DTnF.jpg

YiaX81.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

You won't want more than 80mm travel. You can get away with 80mm on a 20" frame but no more. 60mm is usually recommended. I've not used air forks but I'd avoid Judys personally.

Re: Searching for forks. 97 cinder cone Build thread.

I might just get something really nasty but i'd rather not. Or swap the headset and forks from the broom for the day and then get him some P2s

Re:

Hey HM, I've a set of 63mm Judy hydrocoils that have recently been serviced with good seals, no leaks etc..... They've a Long steerer, not sure of actual length until I check, but they were off a 22" Trek originally.

They're not with me at the moment so can't post any pics, but they're over in the workshop.

Drop me a PM if of interest, as I need to pop over there this afternoon at some point.

atb
Lee

Trying to avoid the bumps type bump.

Re:

Apologies dude, completely forgot to take some pics of the forks for you as promised! It's been a busy couple of days :roll:

However, The bike has been collected from the workshop so will endeavour to get some pics to you first thing in the morning.

Just as a teaser... the steerer length is 225mm :D

Promises promises.

That would be great. Thanks.

I have a 220mm P2 that I am about to cut for a project because I can't find a set of P Bones. I could consider a swap px etc.

Latest posts

Back