Stick Leg's Fleet

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hopefully Stick Leg's can add some more info on his Orange Clockwork and Dynatech road bike

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,392
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,392
My fleet!

Hello all,

Clockwork is a 98 model and the last of the line as far as I am aware, built it up with XT hubs (parrallax I'm afraid) and Mavic rims,
105 road mech over a 11-28 8sp block (xt) and DX thumbies.
1992 xt cranks with middleburn rings and dyna tech ti bolts.
No name stem with X lite xlr pro ti bars and X lite ends.
Vee brakes (xt) as frame is V specific. Bought new and currently coosing what colour to have it re sprayed if I am to change it at all.

Dyna Tech is a 405ti from 1993 with a mix of campy and shimano.
Shimano ultegra brakes and shifters, campy hubs (athena) Post (chorus) mech (veloce) cranks and BB (xenon) as well as cinelli stem and wellgo spd's but it also wears look carbon pedals.

The Dyna tech was resprayed last year by Argos of Bristol and they did a super job, they will spray my c'work this winter, was thinking of having the rear triangle from the brake bosses down done monaco blue and the forks monaco blue too with the rest ti grey to match my road bike, may keep it eyewatering green tho! :D

If it wasn't I already had a way to large stable an Orange would have deffinately been a great addition for me. A negative is that they can't be sourced overhere. I got one brochure on the '95 FietsRAI exhibtion, thus there have been made attempts to distribute them here. Never saw one though :(

Back