My S-Works build just had an update ;-)

Void(EN12-82)

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I just received these over the weekend... well, actually the S-works arrived last thursday. I was home to pack up my things and go to my parents over the weekend and in those 3 hours the mailman came and brought me this:

sworkscarbon.jpg

I just mounted the forks (had to shorten the steerer in the weekend).

And finally my dad finished this one too, so I could take it home with me last sunday. Just mounted the Manitou forks and the ControlStem etc:

whiterascal01.jpg

whiterascal02.jpg

whiterascal03.jpg

I was so happy with these two, I just had to put up some pics... especially since the Rascal frame took a while, but it turned out great!

Now it's onto building!!! (once I have some money again) ;-)

UPDATE 08-02-2008 :)

Well, started to source around for some parts and put them on last week. Here a little update on the S-Works (the Rascal got it's own thread):

Here's the frame, with silver ControlTech seatpost, Flite Ti saddle (dated 1992, so matches nicely), silver ControlTech stem and purple ControlTech handlebar... oh yeah and of course a purple H2O cage:
s-works-carbon01.jpg

s-works-carbon-front.jpg

These are the cranks I will use. When I got them the purple ano rubbed off on the sides, so I polished that off and kept the rest in purple. That way it won't be "too purple" when on the bike, since I'm using silver parts as well (and XC Pro stuff for gearing and braking):
grafton-suntour01.jpg

And these will go on as well... probably (if I can find them) with a silver Super8 rear hub and a purple SuperBubba front hub:
ti-stix01.jpg

That's it for now... have a nice one and thanx for reading ;-)

Void(EN12-82)

The frame klein and the manitou are beautifull
The Specialized frame and fork are beautifull, but the purple parts :?

Back