kona

smiffy16v

Devout Dirtbag
hi got this the other day to mooch around on but thinking of puttin some original forks and stem back on or do you think im better just leaving as it is iv also got some forks but there threadless is it easy to get them threaded cheers

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 1,041
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,041
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,041
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,041
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,041
Hej,
Nice bike. If I was in your place I would just use the parts on the bike after complete clean and lubrication!

good luck!

Dare":3cwd3sn7 said:
Hej,
Nice bike. If I was in your place I would just use the parts on the bike after complete clean and lubrication!

good luck!
do you know if the steerer is 1" i got it thinking it was smaller but found out its a 18

Ooooh lovely. I had one of those when they first came out, mine had a set of Specialized Future shocks on it which got changed out to a Pace RC35 after an accident.
The fork is a 1 inch steerer, and frankly I reckon you'll be as well leaving as is: the Synchros stem is excellent stuff and better than the original, and the Indys will work fine with the geometry.
The only thing would personally change would be the saddle to get it a bit more in period, but that's just me.
It's a 93, and looks to be in lovely nick. Lovely riding bike too.

Back