Swap my 17.5" Marin Eldridge splatter paint frame for your 19"

JonTom

Senior Retro Guru
I have this 1990 Marin Eldridge in glorious neon yellow, neon green and black splatter.

Unfortunately, at 17.5 inches, the frame is a size too small for me.

So, I was wondering ... does anyone have a 19 inch 1990 Marin Eldrige splatter frame and fork in the same colour that's a size too big for them? If so, perhaps we could do a swap. :D

The photos were taken after I first got mine home and gave it a much needed wash. I've cleaned it more since - the rusty discolouration on the paint has mostly gone and the dark spots on the steerer tube and top tube is crap stuck to the adhesive from the decals that used to live there, which has washed off.

Happy to trade photos. And happy to swap frame + cash if yours is mint.

JT

Attachments

• Eldridge 04.jpg
    Eldridge 04.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,088
  • Eldridge 03.jpg
    Eldridge 03.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 1,088
  • Eldridge 02.JPG
    Eldridge 02.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,088
  • Eldridge 01.JPG
    Eldridge 01.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 1,089
Re: Swap my 17.5" Eldridge splatter paint frame for your 19"

June bump.

The neon is quit faded on that one....

Well I have a Muirwood whit simalar paint but size 20,5, and my size is 17,5, but its proberly to big for you then, and actually one wanted to buy it, I have it alredy packed but have not heard from him in a while, he had to take some time to get money..... anyway here the topic of it untill I abanned it....becorse of a stuck seatport and wrong size for me....http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=318030

Re:

Hey Keny,

I've seen your thread before - that fading looks wild. And yes, your Muirwoods is too big for me.

The paint on my Eldridge isn't faded, it's actually white. :D

Re: Re:

JonTom":2csrbnns said:
The paint on my Eldridge isn't faded, it's actually white. :D

Oh, my foult :oops:
Nice looking frame you have. Keep me in mind if you find a propper size frame :roll:

Re:

No worries buddy, if I find a 19 inch frame, you can have first refusal on this one. ;)

Back