Cannondale Delta V1000 (1992)

Chr1st0phe

Old School Hero
I bought this bike with a mounting that ran in all directions.
The bike frame is dirty but still in great shape.

Parts are come to me for this restaurtion with a mixture lx, xt, Ritchey and coda good period but devastating condition.

ARAYA RM-20 / XT M730 :732
After 45mn

Ritchey Logic saddle and comp seatpost.

Lx 560 and Suntour xc comp.

I lose weight even more with handlebar 200g

Older parts

New parts

Diet XT M735 with titanium axle pedals

Here it is almost finished but I have to change some parts . The front derailleur , seat clamp ...

Hi,

Nice bike !
I'm working on the same but I have 2 questions :
Did you change the entire rear shock or do you respray ?
For the fork, did you have the tool to dismount the cartridge inside, (because on this one it's a different tool than the later headshok) ?
It will be very helpful for me to have your feedback for the fork because mine needs a big rebuild.

Thanks!

Re:

What a transformation.. I guess you've bought / gone through a ton of polishing paste to get to the end result

top marks :D

I have always had a great love of the early 1990s with Beast of the East. I had polished entirely by hand with still image of man in the catalog 1993 Page 5. In 1994 they realize the Delta V1000 polished and I laugh ...
I tear the bottom of my pocket to take it and I was the happiest of men.

s16206":1gocoejd said:
Hi,

Nice bike !
I'm working on the same but I have 2 questions :
Did you change the entire rear shock or do you respray ?
For the fork, did you have the tool to dismount the cartridge inside, (because on this one it's a different tool than the later headshok) ?
It will be very helpful for me to have your feedback for the fork because mine needs a big rebuild.

Thanks!

I have two rear suspensions. To the front it has just been rebuilt in doc '. I would like the rubber fork Headshok good period.

Back