KLEIN CUSTARD update 26/11/15

unit3

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Decided to do a build on my spare Attitude frame, had it up for sale for a bit but no one pulled the trigger due to size/condition etc, so I decided to do something about it :cool:

It will be built from stuff I have in stock, and will not be "conforming" to the usual KLEIN build sheet, I have the backfire for that.

Sent it out to my friend, who striped the HLF paint job and hit it with something new......

Teaser shot for now, until I get some more pics in better light.

As ever, comments welcome :)

P1000143_zps3c15306e.jpg

Re:

What's going on inside the bb shell Niall?

I love custard creams, can eat a whole double packet no probs :xmas-wink:

Re: Re:

Vinevo":12exxuft said:
What's going on inside the bb shell Niall?

I love custard creams, can eat a whole double packet no probs :xmas-wink:

Inside bb?
I'm more a haggard cake man myself :)

Re: KLEIN CUSTARD

Ok so here are some more pictures, it's Judy yellow lol, all over, I will get some pictures in the day light at the weekend.

It will be running Judy SL forks up front using a standard 1.1/8 heaset as I have some adaptors for this frame to allow the smaller steerer to be used.

Im looking to go a yellow and anno red theme, I suppose you could call it rhubarb and custard? :LOL:

A couple of pre decal pictures, im having issues capturing the yellow in the light.

P1000140_zpsda82267a.jpg

P1000142_zps7f0580c8.jpg

I have added decals I got from James (thesneaker) which are super quality, thanks mate.

P1000147_zps6722f38f.jpg

P1000146_zps6eaab670.jpg

P1000150_zpsc6302af7.jpg

Im on the fence if I use this seat post, but it was in stock, and it's 27.2 so I will see how it looks further down the line.

Comments welcome.

Re:

Yum :) my favourites - rhubarb & custard...

I think frames always come alive when the decals are on

Back