96 Zaskar LE build. Ideal fork?

dq13

Dirt Disciple
So I will post more pictures later, now I am in a rush. Just wanted opinion on the ideal fork for my zaskar I'm putting together. I have on a set of Pace EVO RC36 but I don't like the look for some reason, so I'm thinking selling the pace and get something different. Maybe a SID world cup? Fox Talas with V-brake mounts?
Open to suggestions.

Re:

I've got these forks on my aqua zaskar and to be fair i feel the same way about them, theres something about em i don't like..... not sure if its that they prop up the front end too much for the older zaskar geometry, or if its because mine don't weigh much less than a pair of marz bombers :shock: :?

by the way that looks like a 1994 zaskar you got there, with 96 graphics... more pictures of the bike please ;)

Sean

Here is mine (93) running 2006 SID (Race iirc)

SAM_1478_zps3dad183d.jpg

Great fork, super light and works really way IMO

Re:

Aqua frame looks amazing and the fork matches perfect. I like SID world Cup because of the look of carbon crown. For sure this Pace evo fork is gonna go for sale, anyone interested pm me.

Re:

pretty much any early bomber would look terrible on a purple zaskar, plus the bomber fork is pretty heavy and weighs more than 4ibs whereas a manitou fork for example weighs 2.7ibs and being not a fan of adding un necessary weight, id choose a manitou fork over a bomber any day. you could find a pair of manitou forks with purple anodising to match your frame nicely like mine did :)

heres a purple one i found online http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2013/0 ... 09_670.jpg

Attachments

• p4pb10533580.jpg
    p4pb10533580.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 550
Back