Funk Pro Comp

IKSMER

Dirt Disciple
Hello,

I've been here a while but haven't posted any rides. Thought I'd get some pics up of my winter project to get me started. I'm always keen to hear thoughts and opinions so let me know what you think. Enjoy.

Re:

Yes, that's the fella. Beautiful colour but it's badly scratched and equally badly touched up. Not sure whether to leave as is or try to get it re-sprayed.
Parts wise I'm gonna take my time and choose little nuggets and treats as and when they come up.
No rush to get this done as I'll be on the winter hack for a few months.

Re:

Very nice. Love a bit of Funk! :cool:

Love the colour, very nice...

You should have got hold of the Funk suspension forks that were on sale here a little while ago.

Bit of inspiration for me to pull out my FUNK project and look to get a start on it.
Watching with interest.

Re:

:shock: Can I expect this project to go the same way as above? How come you two have sidelined your FUNKs?
Funk and I have some history and un-started business to deal with, so I'm keen to complete this one.
Would love some of that Campag on mine :mrgreen:

Re: Re:

IKSMER":go71f2sm said:
:shock: Can I expect this project to go the same way as above? How come you two have sidelined your FUNKs?
Funk and I have some history and un-started business to deal with, so I'm keen to complete this one.
Would love some of that Campag on mine :mrgreen:

Cant speak for Vinevo (who really should get on with his, nudge nudge) but mine is down to the ever growing pile of "projects" I keep adding to the list.

That being said, I am getting close to pulling it out, but if I go for the FUNK forks it will be a look, but don't ride to often build.

Niall.

Back