Bianchi NTH

Angyalpor

Retro Guru
Fingers are crossed, tomorrow I plan to buy a Bianchi NTH. :)

If somebody knows it, please help, what I should check on it seriously...
But...that was love at first sight today. :D

The frame color is terrible now, it "repaired" with a totally different paint. But has got full 739 XT set with Ritchey components.

So, what do You think? :)

Attachments

• bia1.jpg
    bia1.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 2,593
  • bia2.jpg
    bia2.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 2,593
  • bia3.jpg
    bia3.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 2,598
Re:

1991/1992 Bianchi NTH 103, pics don't give much away but that original paintwork is poor. how much are you buying it for?

Attachments

• bianchi nth 103007-1.jpg
    bianchi nth 103007-1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 2,539
Re: Re:

SEANSTEPHENS":2b1hdyg0 said:
1991/1992 Bianchi NTH 103, pics don't give much away but that original paintwork is poor. how much are you buying it for?

Yes, the frame's paint is very poor... :S All stone chips are "repaired" with a totally different color... :S
I plan to repaint it to the original Bianchi Celeste color, with original artwork, and clean it carefully (looks like, the XT set and the components are in good condition).

What do You think, how much is it's value in this condition with this vintage Marzocchi fork?
First I plan to sell it after I bring it back to life, but looks like my girlfriend like it sooo much, so maybe it will be a "keeper". :)

And so fantastic, I think it's lighter then my alu Kettler with the same set... :)

Attachments

• 9667_3_big.jpg
    9667_3_big.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 2,524
  • 9667_4_big.jpg
    9667_4_big.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 2,523
Re:

id start low... offer the guy the price of the tyres plus £10 quid to "make it worth his while" and another £15 on top of that would be my final offer. it shouldnt be too hard to convince the seller its not worth a lot, it would be worth a fair bit more if sold in parts on here though

sean

That's my first thought, sold it for parts, I just need the wheel set (now I use slicks for the city on my bike, but lot easier to change the wheel set then the tires, if I want to go offroad).
The M739 set is on good condition on it, si I plan to sell them...but when I see the bike, it looks lot better then I thought... :)

Hm, I found a company, they repaint a full bike with fork for 33EUR.
Remove the old paint, clean it, primer paint, then the color, decals and then hard lacker.
On their website the pictures from their work is beautiful... :)

Re:

TBH that respray price sounds too good to be true . Nice project though. Don't see many Bianchi mtbs :cool:

Mike

This is Hungary, You can find good companies for cheap price, just need to search a lot. :p

I'm really think to keep this frame, and sell my Kettler... :)
The only problem, I like my Skareb a lot... :)

Back