Klein Rascal - almost there!!!!!!!

nporternz

Gold Trader
Marin Fan
Feedback
View
Here we go - please ignore the crank colour - they are off for a visit to the caustic soda tomorrow!!!!!

few more bits to go on

1 - ringle H20
2 - wheels being rebuilt with Campag record OR hubs

then ride........ :p :p

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,283
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,283
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 1,283
how are you getting on with your onza cantis ? i love them... but ......mine have just done the old cracking trick, lucky i have a spare set to raid for parts !

not ridden them yet - although have had them before on other bikes with no problames at all - just dont over tighten them!!

yea i triednot to over tighten them, but then one side turned in on itself, under braking presure, and cracked when it jammed against the rim !!
so no to tight but tight enough !!!
i need a torque wrench and the correct torque tension!!! which would be a complete guess anyway. :LOL:

Forgot about the one piece bars on these. :D Really is good enough to eat that. Yum! These threads could make me bancrupt!

magicmistertea":14oksfze said:
yea i triednot to over tighten them, but then one side turned in on itself, under braking presure, and cracked when it jammed against the rim !!
so no to tight but tight enough !!!
i need a torque wrench and the correct torque tension!!! which would be a complete guess anyway. :LOL:

Even at the correct torque spec thay have a tendency to crack under braking load. I just don't think the stock that they are machined from is worth a hoot. Pretty tho.

Latest posts

Back