Yet another marin (palisades trail?)

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
well for those of you who know me I swore to stop collecting bikes recently. I can safely say that lasted a whole week.

I got offered this for 20quid in need of tyres (which I've already got loads of) and some adjustments and couldn't say no after getting rid of my wreck of a project. It's by no means mint but it's working and that's good enough for me.

I believe it's a palisades trail (matt grey and neon yellow) but someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I'll apologise in advance for the picture quality. I thought it appropriate to take pictures of a retro bike with a retro phone (ok I lie, I actually forgot my camera and a 1.3mp phone camera was all I had :roll: )

Been a while since Ive been offroading with no suspension and my man parts haven't forgiven me yet :LOL:

Attachments

• marin.jpg
    marin.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 515
  • marin2.jpg
    marin2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 515
Re:

£20 ... can't go wrong. :D

Yes, it's a Palisades, and a '91 by the look of the yellow decals.

Re:

It was fate haha. I recently got rid of an identical one (very reluctantly) but it was in need of a lot of attention which, with work and other stuff going on, I wouldn't have the time to sort it.

It was only a couple weeks later I got offered this so couldn't turn it down.

Re:

I now what you mean about the man parts :shock: :shock:

Took my non-suspension bike out for a 19 mile blast on Saturday and was like John Wayne for a while after :)

Latest posts

Back