94.3 KB · Views: 893
  • IMG_0976.jpg
    IMG_0976.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 893
  • IMG_0975_2.jpg
    IMG_0975_2.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 893
Re:

Bug£r - that didn't take long - I should have excluded you!!!

PM me you address will send you a few bits :D

Finding the stem is going to be bit hard. Nitto MT-66 anyone?!!

I kind of half heartedly looked at this when it was on eBay and one of the reasons I didn't go for it was due to the missing parts that were kind of rare. What is missing and what did you get with the bike? I was quite worried about the amount of XC-Pro I would have to collect and the prices of that seem to have gone mental.
Also what some of condition is it in, Muddyfox paint seems to be quite brittle and chips quite badly? I've picked up a fair few new chips on the Prestige Comp this year.
In all the other pics I have seen of this it's always looked more grey with pink blotches (even in the catalog shots) and I can't say I really liked the colour at all, but you have actually managed to capture the correct colours and it looks a whole lot better.

Carl.

Re:

Apart from the frame/fork there is nothing original. The paint is actually in pretty good condition.

Luckily I have most of the bits needed - Avocet saddle, XC Pro, bars etc the only parts I need are some Timbuk IIs and that bleeping stem. According to the spec it is a Nitto MT-66, never seen one so going to have to improvise....

Agree on the paint - the pictures I've seen look like a grey colour but the brochure says black with three colour splatter which it is - the pics are a pretty close to the actual colour - the good thing is that the matt black base will make it relatively easily to replicate the splatter on the stem.

Re:

I like it :cool: Some nice brazing there Adrian

Re:

Looking forward to seeing this one built up Adrian

Did someone say Avocet saddle ? :shock:

You , mean , like , LGFs' one :facepalm:

Mike

Latest posts

Back