Klein Attitude 1996 Fully Rigid

2wheels4ever

Retro Guru
Finally finished this Klein Attitude, manufactured 11/95 (I think this makes it a 96). It was purchased unpainted by a graphic artist and he painted it off-white with a pearl finish, looks phenominal in the sunlight. Never ridden, just hung it on the wall. The decals are not the correct era, I prefer the font from the earlier years which also match the post. Since it's not the original finish I plan on riding this A LOT :D

Attachments

• Klein Attitude 007 (small).jpg
    Klein Attitude 007 (small).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 8,414
  • KLein Attitude 2 small.jpg
    KLein Attitude 2 small.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 8,414
  • Klein Attitude 014 (small).jpg
    Klein Attitude 014 (small).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 8,413
  • Klein Attitude 008 (small).jpg
    Klein Attitude 008 (small).jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 8,413
That is awesome,very chic. The third shot is a cracker, looks super beefy(in a good way of course). Love to see some outdoors shots to really see the paint.

WOW :shock: :shock:

That is one of THE nicest Attitudes I've seen... Especially with the white MC and those cool wheels!

Dammit! Now that my white Rascal is almost finished I see white KLEINs comung up everywhere ;-) :cool:

Oh and errrr... you may wanna think about reverting it back to canti's? I always think it looks a bit weird with those canti stoppers and a V-brake setup. (Personally, some Onza H.O. brakes would be totally awesome!)

Void

void's right back to canti's for that beauty - looks very clean in the white - love it

my rascal was going to be white but when i cleaned it the original paint looed great -

void have a loo at my rascal and its lovely cantis

(ritchey levers have now been replace for Pauls in Silver)

Attachments

• 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 8,331
Attitude

Thanks for the comments. I hear you regarding the canti's and the routing peice on the frame, had a hard time finding black canti's in awesome shape......you have lit my fire to continue the search.

I'll post some pics of it outside this weekend.

nporternz":2guphexd said:

You take your bike onto the loo with you?!?! :shock: ;)

But yeah, nice Rascal there too dude... was thinking about mounting those Onza brakes on mine as well, but I don't think they'd be right for a 1991 model (didn't H.O.'s arrive around 1994?). So I went with some black XT canti's.

The Onza brakes are on my Specialized Team M2 now, but I was thinking to put them on my, yet to arrive, 1993 S-Works Carbon. Maybe they'll look better on that bike :idea:

nporternz":v3ficd5x said:
void's right back to canti's for that beauty - looks very clean in the white - love it

my rascal was going to be white but when i cleaned it the original paint looed great -

(ritchey levers have now been replace for Pauls in Silver)

Would like to see more of that bike there dude, hows about a full side on shot?

Latest posts

Back